Criminal Background check...

Does anyone have one of those lifetime accounts where you can look anyone up? My friend is trying to look up her new bf and doesnt have a credit card to check it (its new hampshire and costs) if you could message me that would be great. I just need a background check on a person and i will give you all the info you need, if you could do this that would be great :) Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I cannot help but I think if we have to do background checks on potential boyfriends (and in this case it sounds she has already stepped up the relationship and made her a boyfriend, to many meaning already committed) than we may have to question if we really need to be with someone who is not making us feel they are being as open and honest as a committed relationship needs to thrive.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• if she doesn't have a credit card there are places you can go and pay cash and THEY can do the background check for you.. like detectives, some lawyers if it's needed for legal reasons, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• if you just want info like, if they are a conficted sex offender or such things like that.. you can typically just do a regular people search and that info is available for anyone with no fee (you can also check local police files, etc.. you can literally do it all yourself, it just takes a lot longer and a lot of leg work on your own ends)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You can go to the police dept and get one.
    805doll

Answer by 805doll at 6:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yep, police dept and its like $5.00.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011