Does anyone know what the pill is called to increase your chances of having multiple children?

aida1212

Asked by aida1212 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Health

• the insanity pill?
    Anonymous

• LMBO!! i love kids! but i like my body too sooo id wanna do it all at once ha.
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I've never heard of such a pill. I know in-vitro increases your chances of having multiples, but that's not the PURPOSE of it.
    Anonymous

• It is not safe for the human body to carry multiples, especially more than 2.
    Anonymous

• this is one the guy is pose to take. my fiance heard about it.
    aida1212

Comment by aida1212 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No doctor in their right mind would ever prescribe a pill just so a woman can have multiples. A woman's body isn't made to be having multiples. We are made to carry one child at a time not two or three and if NATURE provides you with multiples then so be it.

You like your body - don't have children!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You do realize the more babies you have in your body at one time the chances of something going wrong increases dramatically right? You could have child(ren) with awful problems mentally or physically all bc you wanted to save your body from multiple pregnancies. Not smart in my opinion. I've also never heard of such a pill. In vitro increases the chances though.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Why in the hell do you want to have multiples - according to one of your other posts, you already have 6 children.
    3 with a man that died, 3 with a soon to be EX.
    How bout raising those children?
    Anonymous

• Be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't WISH for multiples, because a lot of the time they come along with health problems. Unless you have them naturually or as a side affect of invitro or other means to help you get pregnant, I wouldn't take something that isn't natural to increase your chances.

Multiples run through the woman primarily, so I'm really doubting there's a pill for guys.

Anonymous

• Who do you plan on having these multiples with? Did you not just state that you were going thru a divorce with 6 kids on the line? WTF?

TROLL.
    Anonymous