Am I just stuck with these?

I have 6 new crowns bc my teeth were so bad but now they look better but for some reason before I got them 3 of had to get re-ordered bc they just didn't look that great I mean I could tell so it took like maybe 3 tries either they were shaped a little different or too yellowish looking...well finally we got the color right more of a white look but the 3 I was talking about still look a little weird to me I am getting do tired of going back and forth to the dentist I just went ahead and kept them so the dentist permanently cemented them. Now I am stuck with them... I am just curious I have had them 1 month would I be able to make a small complaint bc I am NOT 100% happy with them. Or am I just stuck with them? \:

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It's worth a try to talk to the dentist about them, but if you ok'd them they may not offer any alternatives. GL!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• They really aren't permanent per se. They have to be replaced every few years. They will come off!! If you aren't happy and you dropped the money for them, then they should replace them with the proper color.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would talk to who you got them from about their policies
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Or just drink lots of coffee and red wine to stain them the same color as regular teeth - just a thought.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011