Anyone take and online bartending course?

I was looking into taking an online bar-tending course for fun and get a part-time job. Just wanting some feed back know if its worth doing on-line or if i should take an actually course. I would like to do it online so I can still be home with my daughter. Any thought? Thank you for your input!!

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 5:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I never did and was a bartender. I worked at a bar and grill and was taught. I started as a waitress. I never really got the whole school thing for it? Most of the ones I knew were like me.

Answer by gemgem at 5:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• bump
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 1:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Or just keep a bartender's guide handy if you are working part-time tending bar ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:36 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I'm a "bartender". I use the term loosely because I'm not very good. I don't remember the different drinks very well. None of the ladies I work with took any courses. You learn from experience. I started out as a waitress as well. You might want to try that first.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 4:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011