What's the oddest thing you have done as a mom or do?

Do try to yell at your baby or tell your baby to wait. did you try to have your two old clean her room? did you leave the toteilt seat up or did your older son or your husband? LOL

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 6:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• Haha, i have done that telling my kids to wait when they have no idea what I am saying. Now that my kids are older I talk to the cats.......yeah, that is even worse. No one listens to me, lol
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i will tell my 8 month old to hold on while i finish loading the dishwasher or using the bathroom ect... o ok she can totally understand it...LOL
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i do believe in talking to your baby. its just that she doesnt care if i'm busy or using the bathroom. she wants to nurse now!!!!! just wanted to clear that up...
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• dancingthrulife, I have experienced that, too. Try telling your baby to hold on until you can take the nearest exit while driving an interstate.

Have you ever been so thirsty, when you were a kid, that you started crying? My mom used to tell me to swallow my spit. When I was a kid, that saying used to make me mad. When I got that thirsty, I had NO spit! What is funny is that I have said that to my kids. They told me that saying made no sense to them.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 8:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Bump
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011