Having surgery and noone is going to be with me

my mom is watching my kids and hubby just got a job so noone will be with me and i am a little scared. it is nothing major just getting something minor taken care of. but i am just afraid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Health

• I know scared and that is normal. I went to have surgury and was knocked out and husband was home with the two of the girls and the other in school. Hope you have someone that will drive you after words at least. You will make it through just fine. It will be over before you know it. take some deep breaths and get a good night sleep and then all will be over with soon. Take care and hope all goes will with you tomorrow.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have had many surgeries in the Hospital & I can honestly say that all the Nurses there took very good care of me & were very nice & caring as well, especially if they know you are alone. I know you are probably feeling a little blue about it & it is understandable but once you go in & get hooked up to the IV, family members have to leave anyway. Then when you wake up you need to rest. So, try & be strong and I always say to myself, this will all be over by tomorrow & then soon I will be home. Best wishes!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We will be thinking of you tomorrow. Enjoy the sleepy medicine.

good luck

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I am so sorry you are Anon.  I was going to send you a message this morning. Well I am thinking of you and hope all goes fine today.  Rest well!!!

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:35 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Hope all goes well with you today. Email and let me know how things went. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:42 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well you know what,you might not have anyone with you physcally but us here at cafemom will be with you !!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 22, 2011