Do you dress up?

My cousin is getting married this weekend, and I intented on wearing a dress and having my daughter and son dressed nicely. But I also have a lot of relatives who will wear jeans and a t-shit to weddings. Is a wedding still an occasion where you are suppose to dress up?

DianeMary

Asked by DianeMary at 6:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It is deffinately respectful to the bride and groom o dress to impress. As for the jeans and t-shirted family members... well, they need to informed otherwise..
    RockstarsMoM08

Answer by RockstarsMoM08 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think it's an occasion to dress up - but the last two weddings we went to had people in jeans and t-shirts. The last one, hubby and I were the best dressed people there after the bride and groom.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I went to a wedding this past weekend - DH's cousin got married. And everyone was dressed to the nines. I've always been told to dress up for events like weddings.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I love dressing up!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I feel you should dress up nice but I wouldn't go to nobody's wedding in jeans and white t-shirts. That's just my opinion....
    mystery8307

Answer by mystery8307 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You dress up at weddings. No jeans and shirts. Ewww.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• most of the wedding i have been to i have dress up but at my wedding and my friends wedding it was a causal one. at my wedding i had something small with family and friends for the cemory everyone got dress up but for the reception we told everyone to be causal.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i dress uo,not heels and holiday dresses but dressy pants/skirts/dresses
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2011