Tylenol PM????? 29weeks pregnant

Is it ok to take the normal dose of tylenol pm to help you sleep at night? I can NOT sleep at all! HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Um NOOO!!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes it is safe. it's just tylenol and benedryl. my doc had told me benedryl was safe for my allergies, tylenol for pains... so it's safe :) also try a warm bath in just candle light (no harsh lights on at all in the house) & some chamomile tea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• at your next app. tell your OBGYN that you cant sleep, she'll perscribe you something to help u sleep. i got ambien. it was FABULOUS lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 1:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My doc did say I could take it early in pregnancy but I wasnt sure if it is still ok! Thanks for the help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My doctor actually recommded Tylenol PM for me when I was pregnant, and only getting 3 hours of sleep a night. Pregnant women can actually take alot of things you wouldn't think they could. I was even on Percocet at one point b/c of gall stones.
    swtdreamsofyou1

Answer by swtdreamsofyou1 at 1:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My doc recommened it for me to. BUT before you go taking anything, talk to YOUR doctor. No two women are ever alike and he may have something else for you. Heck they gave me ambien in the hospital to help me sleep the night before I was induced. Hope you can sleep better. You're heading into the really uncomforable part of pregnancy. But don't get down, it just means you're THAT much closer to being a mommy!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Mine said no only nomarl tylenol. nothing eles
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes, its just benedryl in it.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 9:02 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes I take one every couple nights to sleep. My dr. told me to do it though because with a 2yr old that is up all night long i dont get much sleep so when i do i need it to be GOOD sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes is ok...
    bryanmommy17

Answer by bryanmommy17 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 13, 2008