Have any of you ladies gained baby weight before you 8 weeks along?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not me. I didnt start gaining until around 6 months in all honesty. But I am weird. I was also back in my jeans by my 6 week post pardum visit lol.

Answer by gemgem at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I gained 10 lbs i was pregnant with twins and i took the eating for 3 thing a little to far!
    AvaAndAverysMom

Answer by AvaAndAverysMom at 6:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not with my first, but with this pregnancy I did. My doctor told me though, that is perfectly normal for 2nd (and later) pregnancy, because your body already knows what to do. She assured me that for most women, the weight gain evens out later on.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 6:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I gained quite a bit in the first three mos but it tapered off after that and steadily increased. I ate a lot of ice cream in the beginning to help soothe morning sickness/queasiness so that obviously didn't help. lol after that I got on myself to eat better and it payed off.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 7:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No, I always lost weight until about the 5th month at least.

Answer by missanc at 9:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• with my first i gained about 6lbs by 8weeks...but i gained 20lbs by 12weeks....so I think it all depends on how much u eat. and the fluid gain u get with the begining of ur pregnancy.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 9:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• for my first and my 5th children i gained a bit early on. the weight gain did taper off. oddly, for my twin pregnancy i did not gain a lot right away!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• with my first i found i was pregnant at 6 weeks and that was because none of my shirts fit and i couldnt button any of my pants. And its not always how you eat cause i had moring sickness and couldnt eat till i was almost 6 months and i gained 70 lbs
    HBriggs

Answer by HBriggs at 12:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• nope i was so sick so i didnt gain weight unitl i was about 12 weeks
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2011