Online schooling and summer break?

I currently go to UoP online and since my daughters summer break has started I have no feeling to get up and do my school work, I have to make myself do it.......Any advice on what I can do to help myself get into my school work?

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 6:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in

• have DD work with you,either reading,a workbook page,puzzles,....
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Sounds like summer break has rubbed off on You...even though you don't get a summer break going to online school. You just have to do something that motivates you. Maybe like above poster said....get dd involved with you so you're together there. You're the adult..sometimes we HAVE to do things we don't really feel like doing. The sooner you keep going, the sooner you'll finish...that would motivate me! GL!!! :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would write my goals out clearly of what I am going to accomplish by doing my schooling... maybe I would put pictures of my goals up with them being in clear view...
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2011