Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out

my bil got his way and my fil is going down to move him up here , we had major issues with nephew. we are living with fil and our stuff is out in our other building, now i find out his stuff will be to. this is a problem as he and his son steals. i cannot wait until hubby gets a full time regular job so we can move. but any suggestions on protecting our items?


Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • If you have money put the stuff you do not want stolen in storage or if you have a close friend/other family member who has some space and would be understanding to why you need to put your stuff there temporarily, than use this option.
    Hope dh finds a job soon and your family can move out.

    Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

  • Find a way to lock up the important things. Is there any place you can move other things you don't want stolen? A storage unit or perhaps another family member or friend's house?

    Answer by crysthecen at 6:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

  • Are you able to put a lock on your door? Are you able to put your stuff into a storage facility? Maybe you can take a video of all your stuff or pictures and if anything goes missing let them know ahead of time you will be calling the police.

    Answer by SylviaNCali at 6:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

Next question in Relationships
How do i handle this??? adult content

Next question overall (Teens (13-17))
Is this ok?