Does your man shave his "junk"? adult content

I don't know why, but last night DH surprised me by being completely shaved. It was not a pleasant surprise for me. It was like having sex with a 10 year old and I was turned off. This is why I don't shave bare. I think it looks creepy. Needless to say I won't enjoy it when the stubble grows in either. Ow!
Does your man shave himself as bare as a eunuch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry but I don't know anyone , male or female, who wants to shave ":down there". I am a grown up woman ....not a 5 year old...and I don't want to look like a 5 year old. Men don't either. I am really turned off by this new fad. It IS a fad. It is either a kinky pedophilia wish or porn...either way, men and women, ADULTS don't shave.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• he shaves...he can't stand hair period...granted he doesn't look like a 10 year old boy though. lol!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• it's a personal preference for some. my DH shaves his and I happen to love it. I shave too so during sex it feels even better. it's obviously not for everybody. lol
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 7:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sometimes he does, I dont mind it, actually I dont like body hair, its cleaner without it, and I never look at my husband as a child, shaved or unshaved its not even close, I dont know how that even enters someones head, if your grown your grown period!!!
    Anonymous

• If your full grown man looks like a 10 year old boy, you have bitter problems than being shaved.

By the way, shaving doesn't make a full grown woman or man appear pubescent. That is, um, creepy that anyone could think that way. wow.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Team > shaved
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes. i've actually never been with anyone that hasn't. Most young guys shave now. It's cleaner and they say it makes it feel better for them. I don't completely shave down there anymore because I barely have time to shave my legs, but I do like it that my S/O does. I would like to know what it's like not shaven though. lol
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• "I'm sorry but I don't know anyone , male or female, who wants to shave ":down there". I am a grown up woman ....not a 5 year old...and I don't want to look like a 5 year old. Men don't either. I am really turned off by this new fad. It IS a fad. It is either a kinky pedophilia wish or porn...either way, men and women, ADULTS don't shave."

Ah, so because I prefer to be free of hair that harbors bacteria, fluids and general funk, I'm a pedophile. I get it now. Thanks for explaining that to me! Now I'll be sore to go have weird, kinky, child raping sex.
    WTF???? YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT???? OMFG.

Hair harbors bacteria and yeast. Wearing panties all day contributes to the growth of yeast as well, eliminating hair eliminates more than 2/3 of the area in which it breeds.... I can't believe that is such a hard concept to grasp.

As fas as my preferences for my SO- I don't care as long as it stays trimmed.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah, I like it better. I think it is cleaner and you see what is there. It's not going to look good with or with out hair so, I prefer it shaved.
    Anonymous

• Trimmed. and ADULTS make their own ADULT decision. Good Lord.
    southernbelletx

Answer by southernbelletx at 8:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011