What kind of party would you throw for a 4yr old boy?

My son is about to turn four years old and he done had elmo, cars, thomas the train so now Im thinking what could be next?

mystery8307

Asked by mystery8307 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It depends on what he is interested in.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Jungle
    Transformers
    Spiderman
    Batman

Do you have an iparty near you? They are great with plenty of themes. If you dont have an iparty there are many other stores similar that will also have many themes, even have him pick out his own. Last year my daughter went with pony plates, spongebob cups, hello kitty napkins, etc. Just took her to the store & said we need cups & she'd browse & pick out then plates, etc.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• When my twins were 4 I hired a retired fireman to bring his truck and his dalmatian dog to my house. I bought plastic fireman hats from the party store and all the kids got to ride around the neighborhood on the fire truck. The siren even played happy birthday.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 9:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011