I know...

Everyone is different...but did you notice your baby being WAY more active before going into labor. My daughter had been moving like crazy the last few days...and it seems like the kicks and punches are getting lower and lower...but she isnt dropping. Just wondering.

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah they do there isnt much room now so they do it alot at the end when i ws pregnant with my 4 yearold she moved alot i thought she was going to kick her way out lol
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yep. my son was very active during my whole pregnancy, but got even more so the last two weeks. my best friend just had twins wednesday night and the whole week before when i was with her, the boys were extremely active, and always kicking, punching, something
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2008