Should I tell him?

So, my kid's father of five years decided to leave after I tried kicking him out (things were just not good) in April. It was over little things that since we've both worked on separately. We haven't been on speaking terms until this week. He's been really nice and helpful. I feel like he still has feeling for me (just the vibe I get) and of course I still love him.

Tonight I'm going to a concert with friends but before going I want to tell him that I don't see myself with anyone else but him. I'm torn between this because I don't want to push him away again, I don't want to feel like an idiot if he disagrees, but I don't want to just things left unsaid once everyone has cooled down.

What do you think, do I tell him of not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• hmmm...maybe ask him how he feels about you and then tell him how u feel?? hope this helps! :)
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldnt
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think you should wait a little bit and see what happens. it sounds like you both still love each other and it sounds like you will be back together but maybe try working on the problems that you had before so that you don't jump right back in without resolving whatever went wrong.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't say anthing, I'll wait and see if he saids something first. You don't want to scare him away. if he only likes you as a friend, .
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No.
    Anonymous

• I would wait also, esp if you have only been back on speaking terms for not even a week, take your time, try not to wear your heart on your sleeve right now, be a bit cautious and guarded and make sure its what you really want, and I wouldnt just outright proclaim your love again I would try to feel him out and just have a conversation about how you both see things between eachother. If things seem to be going well with you getting along right now I wouldnt add that pressure right now.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I know it is sooo hard to keep feelings bottled in. You do what you feel is the right decision. Life has a funny way of working itself out to the way it should be. No matter what you decide (or decided) to do will be the right choice...because it is just that...YOUR choice!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• why not, the first way to recovering in a relationship is to take the first step.. I would obviously seek counseling or some type of help to help work through your problems.. but if you believe you love him and it's worth saving, then by all means, step up and be women enough to take initiative.
    if you scare him away or he doesn't share the same feelings, you wouldn't have lost anything.. you'll walk away knowing you did all you could do.
    for all you know he could be just as scared about admitting his feelings and if neither of you speak up, you could both walk away with regrets of what if.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• IT WONT HURT TO ASK, IF IT PUSHES HIM AWAY THEN THATS WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ANYWAYS, IF IT MAKES HIM HAPPY THEN YOU BROKE THAT SILENCE..
    Ladylost1904

Answer by Ladylost1904 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ypu could start with a simple
    "I miss you"
    and see what he says next
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011