I want to do a pregnancy photo shoot, and make a belly cast or something...

because I have only maybe 5 pics of me prego and I am 36 1/2 weeks! My boyfriend doesn't want to do a cast, and he is uninterested in doing pregnant pics. I just want to do the pics ourselves so no money is involved. How do I get him more excited about this? I feel like I need to do them, like, NOW because baby will be here so soon and I really want to at least have some great pregnant shots. Also... what are some good poses and outfits for these pics? thanks!!!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 8:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i wouldn't do a cast either bc what would you do with afterwards anyways? but pics would be great. i think some outside where he's behind you with his hands on your belly would be nice. you could wear a nice button up shirt and unbutton the lower half to show the belly.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My husband is not into photos either. I wouldn't make him do it. You can just get some photos of you and your belly. I think that would be fine. Have someone u know do the photos, chances are u have lots of friends who are closet photographers. As far as clothing I would wear your favorite outfit but make sure to show that belly off. Most of all have fun!
    Amanda A.

Answer by Amanda A. at 9:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If u do outside shots....Whiteshirt with bluejeans...always beautiful for outside pictures...u can also do white dress/brown dress.....I think pictures are great i have a few already done im 28weeks with my last...I am making a book with a picture of each month so We will always have it.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 9:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If there is an Olan Mills around, you can get a simple cheap package. It is just one or two poses if you do the cheapest option. I did that with my first pregnancy and was alone, as my hubby is military and was gone. Second pregnancy, my mom did them. I LOVE them, do them for you. forget abou the man if he isn't interested.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• forgot to mention if there is an Olan Mills, go on line and print the coupon, that's how it is so inexpensive. I am talking less than $50 for a small package
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If you have an Olan Mills in a Belks they do a 9.95 package that includes like 75 photos of one pose.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011