I realized why i have a disgust for nail polish.....

This sounds SOOO stupid.....but when I was a little girl like 2 my ma let me go to my cousins catholic church with my aunt and i was kinda loud so this lady( i didnt even know she just always sat beside me) with really long bright red nail polish pinched me everytime id do something wrong....ever since then i have hated it i even cried when i was little when anyone would come around me with it on id be distant if they had it on.......I was wondering why it bothered me so much.I have since then still have a disgust for it but im not scared of anyone who wears it anymore...has anything left a mark on you like that where your terrified or just disgusted....?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Health

• I can't touch wooden mom used to chase me around with them when I was bad!

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• :( im sorry hun

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• nothing like that but when I was a little girl, lived in SC during hurricane Hugo and it messed with my head, now I am terrified of storms.

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• idk if this is what you are talking about but my mom and i got into a really bad car accident a long time ago in the winter time and it was in a woody was a box type van with wood down the side and the back of it....ever since that accident i havent been able to look at that type of van and i hate the snow

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011