could I be pregnant?

My last period start date was November 25th and I should be having my next period December 23rd, Im on a birth control pill but for the first week of December I didnt take it at all, and that was supposed to be my most fertile time, I also forget to take it sometimes.
The whole second week of December I've been very sick and I keep getting very bad cramps,pms symptoms, back ache, weird cravings, lots of nausea(i was throwing up half the night last night), and certain smells make me want to throw up.
When should I take a pregnancy test? is it too early to take one within the next week?
Does it sound like Im pregnant?

jocelynsue123

Asked by jocelynsue123 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no one is going to beable to tell for sure, just go get a test....get one with two in a box, take one now, and if its negative wait a week or so and take the other one,. if its still negative and you feel out of wack go see a dr.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i would wait i no its hard but wait a week after your missed period then test to see if you are if dont take that stuff right you can get pregnant i did and now she is 4 lol
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• U KINDA SOUND PREGO..
    wait untill ur next period has to come and if u miss it then take a test!
    good luck
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:55 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• its not too early to test. go get one!
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 9:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Darling.. you sound preggers to me. If it's too early for you to take a home pregnancy test, go to the doctor and have it done there :)

Best of luck.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yeah, thats what my boyfriend keeps saying, I sound pregnant!
    Thank you all, least I know I dont gotta wait two more weeks to take a test!!!
    jocelynsue123

Answer by jocelynsue123 at 12:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2008