Looking for new friends

looking for new friends i dont have any

ojitos12

Asked by ojitos12 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• u could add me i dont have many ethier
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 9:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Write anytime and I will write back. Here is a little about me. I am a housewife of 3 girls and love to read, jigsaw puzzles, crosswords. I love pizza and mac and cheese and of course chocolate. I am always looking for new friends. I am currently going through a divorce and no friends or family around and just making it though with the friends on here. Email any time and I am on about every day. I will write back since everyone needs friends.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I will be your friend. Everyone needs new ppl in their lives to add sunshine to it :)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'll be your friend too, feel free to write to me =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you can go ahead and add me I am open to new friends just let me know that I responded here
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I dont have many friends on here either, we moved two hours away from our friends and family and only one of my real life friends uses cafemom so I joined to meet new people and it hasnt totally worked so well for me.
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 10:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I sure need a friend too. Am a stay at home mum of four 2 boys and 2 girls. I move here 2 years ago from Africa. I love taking care of my kids and home. You can mail me at any time and am always happy on cafe mom.

oba

Answer by oba at 10:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• anyone that needs new friends you can email me and I will write back.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You can add and write me..I dont know many people on here i just joined and i also live in Texas now and dont know many people here!
    briannasmom3

Answer by briannasmom3 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I am so right there with you; this happens to me all the time; I am always right there readily available for anyone or anything that someone wants done; I even thought I had found a child hood friend and that we could start doing things together but it hasn't happened; I do everything for everyone and bend over backwards to help everyone else but when I need a friend to be there for me just to talk to or whatever they are never around.

I have never expected anything in return but just to have someone to talk to when I need someone. It has always been my nature to help, and it is very frustrating when you don't get the help back. I think you and I are alike in a lot of ways; if you want someone to talk to and be there for you I will be your friend. Now I hold everyone at arms length and don't let anyone get close I just don't want to get hurt or be left stranded. Go ahead and send me a friends request if you'd like.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2011