shoe pain????

ok i love shoes but sometimes my feet start 2hurt within the first 5min. y does this happeni?wat can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Usually this happens when they don't have enough support or are the wrong size. Don't hesitate to walk around for a few minutes in the store while trying them on.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 2:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• they fit perfectly but i dont know y it happens my sil said my feet cant handle it bcuz im putting all my weight on my feet or something like that
    Anonymous

• My feet does that to. I can never wear my pretty heels because like you said 5 minutes after i have them on they hurt. or trying to be cute i will walk in them and later that day my feet feels like they should be cut off or all day i take them on and off it's pathetic. good luck on your footsy issues.
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 2:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Go to the doc. I believe diabetes has to do with the feet.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2008