When was the last time you had YOU time?

Like without the kids? I havent had one since i was in the hospital with my second one almost a year ago....

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• My hubby usually watches our daughter so I can take a nice relaxing bubble bath a few times a week, technically it is not totally without kids, I can still hear her, but I do get to relax a bit.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• sounds nice! my hubby works at night so he sleeps most of the time so i hafta take a shower a naptime
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• When I was 16 and didnt have children
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 9:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• like once every two months
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 9:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I got some today for the first time in a long time. One of my close friends is going through a divorce, and she and the kids were coming over to hang out, and DH offered a couple of days ago to let me surprise her and treat her to a pedicure and lunch while he took care of all the kids. She was THRILLED! Yes, I have a fantastic husband!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• does naptime me time count? cause i get at least 30 mins of exercise a day while i watch a mom-only show that i consider "me time".
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• June 10th when school let out.

Answer by gemgem at 9:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My husband and I have been working on US time. But ME time, spent on me and not housework or something ..... who knows.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It's been two years and I'm still waiting...
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Me time? What is that? I vaguely remember something like that where I dont have to watch kids and be a human jungle gym. I will get some this thur when I have to go to the dr for my glucose test for baby #3. Usually they go to the dr with me too though.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011