SHOULD I GO ON STRIKE? adult content

SO I LIVE IN A SHIT HOLE HOUSE THAT MY MANS FATHER PRETTY MUCH GAVE US, HE PRETTY MUCH TAKES CARE OF US AS WELL, AND I TRY AND MAINTAIN IT DESPITE MY PREGO HORMONES, MY NON WORKING FIANCE PLAYS IN HIS GARDEN ALL FKN DAY,AND WOULD APPEAR TO BE BUSY BUT DOESNT DO SHIT AROUND THIS HOUSE, I CLEAN THEN THAT NIGHT ITS TRASHED AGAIN BY HIM, MY SON, AND MYSELF OF COURSE..I COOK DINNER EVERY NIGHT, AND I DO ALL THE DISHES, AND IV GOT A MILLION FLIES. WELL IM HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN TO THE POINT THAT I WENT AND SAW A PHYCO THERAPIST TODAY,WELL I GOT A LITTLE BITTER TOWARDS HIM TODAY WHEN HE SAID A DUMB ASS COMMENT ABOUT THE DISHES, AND WELL I FLIPPED OUT A LITTLE. i THEN SAID TONIGHTS DINNER IS MAKE YOUR OWN...AND HE SAID "LIKE EVERY NIGHT" THAT IS SUCH BULLSHIT!!!! FK THIS HOUSE! I DONT HAVE A KITCHEN SINK, THE DISH WASHER IS A SECOND HAND PEICE OF SHIT, SHOULD I LET HIM FEEL WHAT IT IS LIKE TO REALLY MAKE YOUR OWN DINNER EVERY NIGHT, AND DO YOUR OWN DISHES EVEN IF THE HOUSE GETS FUCKED, OR DO I NEED TO LET IT GO AND KEEP IT CLEAN FOR MY KIDS SAKE...IM NEW TO THIS "DOMESTICATED" LIFESTYLE...AND I DONT THINK I LIKE TRYING TO DO IT IN A SHITTY HOUSE

Ladylost1904

Asked by Ladylost1904 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Personally, I would move out and let your jobless, worthless man fend for himself.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I THINK SO TO AT TIMES. THEN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE ITS MY FAULT, AND TODAY I WENT TO A PHYCO THERAPIST, I DONT BRING ANYMONEY IN BECAUSE #1. NOBODY WILL HIRE A PREGNANT CHICK #2 MY CARS BEEN BROKE, AND HE BROKE THE WINDOW THE OTHER DAY #3 IV GOT A YR OLD SON WHO CANT START SCHOOL TILL SEP....SO HE DOES LITTLE SIDE JOBS AND HIS DADDY GIVES US THE REST OF THE MONEY FOR FOOD AND WHAT NOT....SO HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A LOSER...HE WONT EVEN LET ME HAVE A FEW BUCKS TO TAKE MY KID OUT....THIS IS SOUNDING WORSE AND WORSE AS I GO ON..
    Ladylost1904

Comment by Ladylost1904 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah, he sounds like a mega asshole. Do u have any family that can help? When I left my husband I actually ended up getting a really good job with the state.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• YEAHJ I GOT FAMILY IN CALIFORNIA, BUT THEIR ALL BROKE AND WHAT NOT.....SOMETIMES IM NOT SURE IF IM BLOWING SHIT OUTTA LINE CAUSE IM PREGO, AND IF IM BEING A VICTIM CAUSE WHEN HE DOES SOMETHING NICE, I GET OVER JOYED, AND I KNOW HE HAS A HARD TIME FINDING WORK CAUSE OF HIS CRIMINAL BACK GROUND, BUT I THINK HE SHOULD BE WAY MORE RESPECTFUL TO MY PREGNANCY HORMONES AND EMOTIONS....I CAN SAY SOME PRETTY MEAN SHIT, BUT I WISH HE WOULDNT FIGHT BACK WITH ME ON THEM CAUSE SOMETIMES I REALLY CANT CONTROL MYSELF,AND HE MAKES THE SITUATION WORSE BY SAYING HORRIBLE SHIT BACK TO ME...IT SUCKS CAUSE THIS IS MY SECOND PREGNANCY WITH A SECOND BABYS DAD AND I FEEL OBLIGted
    Ladylost1904

Comment by Ladylost1904 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There are plenty of places that hire convicted felons. From what u are saying, he sounds like a prick and yeah, u may be horomonal but he needs to pull his head out of his ass and u deserve more than to live in a broken down trailer girl!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would just tell him stright up to either get up off his ass and help clean and take car of YOU, he is the man the men are suppost to take care of their family. If he does not want to help clean then tell him to get off his ass and go get a job! There has been times I have gone on strike and I have not done certain things around the house, for example right now I am on srtike on laundry, my husband can not seem to put his dirty clothes in the dirty cloths basket or the washer and my daughter and son will throw their clean clothes in their dirty baskets cuz they do not want to put them up, so I am not washing or folding not even mine, its been like this for about 3 weeks now my husband and my daughter have started doing it and we just do not talk about it! IF HE CAN NOT RESPECT WHAT YOU DO AROUND THE HOUSE THEN LET IT BE LET HIM DO IT! YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR CHILD NOT HIM HE IS A GROWN MAN AND CAN DO IT HIMSELF
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• IF HE LOVED YOU HE WOULD GET UP AND GET A JOB TO HELP OUT SO IT DOESNT ALL FALL ON HIS DAD!!!
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• yeah, he craigslist all day everyday...people blow him off, so i know he looks for work, but in the meantime it would be nice to get help around the house and a little understanding of what im going threw.....he wonders why the fuck i dont respect him and say shitty things...thanx for the advice and listen to my shitty ramble....cant talk to him about it cause it gets crazy
    Ladylost1904

Comment by Ladylost1904 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Why do you feel obligated? You do not have to be with him just because you two are having a kid together. Staying together because of the kids is the WORST reason to be with someone.
    Anonymous