Advice?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I recently just finished school and I'm off for the next 2 months so that I can have my baby. I have a 4 year old and for the most part she takes care of herself playing wise. I cant do much because it really hurts to be active and every time I try to walk around or clean I get contractions and its very uncomfortable. I'm always so bored and there isnt anything else to do to get baby's room ready, I'm already all packed for hospital. I'm very restless and need something to do. Are there any other mommies to be that are in the same boat as I am and what do you do to keep from being bored? Keeping in mind that being to active hurts.

SMG1120

Asked by SMG1120 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• mabey work a puzzle? or what did was went to the fabric store and started makeing a baby blanket for my baby. i think its calld emboardery i was of ducks and all u do it basicly trace out the character. its fun u can also put ur babys name on it. i loved mine.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 10:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I was on a partial bed rest right before I give birth to ds and I had a 3 year old.  It was really difficult! I suggest reading, watching movies, drawing special pictures with your 4 year old, learning a foreign language, meditation, writing...anything to keep you from feeling restless. Good luck!

Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 2:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2011