Where do you find toddler leashes?

I NEED one,where did you get your's if you used one?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 10:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have seen the backpack animal ones at Target before in the baby section.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• animal backpacks are at walmart too!!! plus look online they could also be called harnesses! good luck!
    smashlybear

Answer by smashlybear at 10:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• The baby depot in burlington coat factory...walmart used to have them too...IDK b/c I haven't looked for one in ages. I will tell you. I bought a real cute little one that looked like a monkey on my son's back...it was a little backpack type thing and the tail was the leash part. But, every time I put it on him he laid down on the ground and refused to walk!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I ordered the one I had for my daughter... she figured out the velcro latches on the one I got from babies r us.

Walmart, babies r us, target.

we mainly used it when we went to public events that were extremely crowded, so that she could be independent and I didn't have to worry about someone snatching her. She wasn't a runner, none of mine were. She didn't mind wearing it at all, in fact, funkky kid would ask for it when we were out and she wanted to be down and walking, lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i dont care to know, I wish they didnt even make them!
    Anonymous

• I was looking for one last year and almost bought a brand new one but i went to a yard sale and got one for 50 cents.
    AmiliasMom

Answer by AmiliasMom at 10:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• *funny kid
    ObbyDobbie

• Anon- they're designed for kids safety. I'm sorry you have mental issues, and envision someone using it as some form of bondage device for kiddos, but it's not. Go sit and spin.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I got mine from Target. My daughter loves it (go figure, lol) its a pink little puppy one and she stays with me when she has it on and loves that she can put her stuff in the pouch of it.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011