Out of the ordinary recipes?

I find different variations of recipes, some completely different and some with only minor changes. I tend to like semi-easy/non-complex recipes. I would like to try a new recipe, a meal I haven't made before. My last few items were things like, broccoli cheese soup, alice springs chicken, italian-style soup, crab stuffed mushrooms...

I would love to hear any recipes that you would have to offer!

careph

Asked by careph at 10:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• i saw this on tv is not a meal but a snack for kids u can use wheat bread or white cut the crust off spread a thin layer of penutbutter on it then cut a bananna in half and roll it up and then eat it my kids love em.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 10:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• my family loves the maple smoked salmon potato salad I discovered on one of those grocery store recipe cards, it's delicious!

I've made it for other people and I've been told it's great, not great and why didn't you tell me there was salmon in it!? I was NOT expecting salmon!!! lol

I need to find that recipe!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011