How can I have an orgasm with my husband? adult content

I cant have an orgasm vaginaly with my husband i have only ever had clitoral stimulation orgasms either by oral sex or by with my hand while hes inside me.ive had vaginal orgasms befor tho with a dildo befor tho.its so frustratingm i alone or doese alot of women experience this? a any help in helping me achieve this will be appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I have never had an orgasm with my husband inside or even from him to be honest. I have only ever had them from clitoral stimulation toys, with and without my husband. I honestly don't know if it is just my body or what, but he tries...I think it is just how I am wired...sorry I can't help, but you aren't alone!
    Anonymous

• get on top and take charge
    you can move in ways that feel right to you
    try not to think of the big O, just really enjoy
    maybe it will happen after some "practice"
    have fun trying
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i have the same exact issue.. but sorry i am soo clueless as well.. i think its all about being in the mood too.. i got really close once and i had told him to keep it up and then he pulled out and said what did ya say? and just like that good mood gone sour.. urgh ive never had a gspot orgasm with my man and we have been together since 2004.
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You're not alone, my orgasms are from clitoral stimulation too...I've never had an orgasm with him inside me and no assistance of any kind. I've gotten close but never the full home run, but regardless I'm happy with our sex life.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i have been with my husband ever sence i was 15 and im 21 now and have NEVER had an orgasm from him thats y i have a vibrator hehe i faked orgasms for yrs but finally got tired of not getting what he was so told him and now when we do it i use a vibrator and we both get what we want not to metion he likes the vib too! i wish i could buthave never ha an orgas thoug my vagina i thoguht i was alone but i have never had it. not even with a dildo.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 10:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I agree with what fiatpax said, I've had both clitoral & vaginal orgasms & vaginal is more intense I cam so much I thought I peed on myself TMI lol but it's true, I guess you just have to enjoy making love don't focus on only the orgasm, try different positions as well. Go online or get a sex book that can teach you how to teach your husband to give you an orgasm with penetration. Also penis size matters especially the width. GL!

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I really always thought there werent too many like me it makes me feel alot better. he usually gets it done for me b4 he even starts lol i used to fake it for yrs too ,but then realized i was only hurting myself that way so now hes aware and he makes sure im satisfied now but,just fell in a routine lately he has oral with me,i orgasm,i have some oral with him to heat things up,hes ontop or doggie style for a bit than its over.i gotta try to get him to understand he dont always have to go down and atleast give me a chance to try with him or just enjoy him for a little bit
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Clitoral orgasm is the easiest way. Id try a bullet during sex or an arousal cream. Ive been selling romance products through Pure Romance for almost 4 years now and if you need to send me a message about anything, feel free! My website is jennamilander.pureromance.com
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Stick hand down there while he is on top in you lol
    Its actually very common problem for women tour defintley not alone
    Luckily my dh last along time without going he is always a gentleman and lets me go first..helikes it when my hand is down there and I like feeling him also

griefstrickin

Answer by griefstrickin at 11:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Why not get on top? That same rubbing motion you do with your hands can be duplicated by you grinding on to of him!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011