What is your favorite party appetizers recipe?

What is your favorite party appetizers recipe? Share it please.

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 10:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I am pretty simple, I just like good ol veggies and dip, fruits and dip, cheese anc crackers, deviled eggs, but my husband likes venison wrapped in bacon (or some type of steak), and another popular appetizer type food where we are from are the pickle wrap thingys (not sure on a name) it is just a pickle wrapped in ham spread with cream cheese. Not the healthiest thing, and I don't like pickles, lol, but they seem to be popular if you like unhealthy things :)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• hummus and pita bread, blue corn tortilla chips and coyote salsa.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Jalapeno poppers... take a Jalapeno, cut it in half, clean out all the insides. cut stem off. fill with cream cheese... and wrap half a slice of raw bacon around and secure with toothpick and place on the grill or in the oven. YUM!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 10:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Pigs in a blanket, chips and queso, Fruit with that yummy cream cheese dip!
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ohh love Q's like this!!!
    slice of cucumber with chive creamcheese, salmon slice and sprig of dill, mmmmmmm
    bruschetta bread, day old french bread, tomatoes and onion diced, balsamic vinegar and oil, I usually use olive oil but will experiment more this summer with different oils.
    apples and cheese Royal gala and extra old cheddar, yummmmmmm
    I'll come back later when I think of more!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• @Amanda, I would love for you to host a party for me :) YUMMM!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My favorite is to take lil smokes an wrap them in bacon, spread them out on a sheet pan and sprinkle it all with brown sugar and bake it for about 30 minutes.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It called hanky panky's. It probably has a different name in a different place.
    But you take a pound of ground chuck. Pound of sausage. (hot or reg) brown them together. Drain fat. Then melt 1# of Velveeta cheese in with the meat. You can add spices to spice it up if you want. Like some red pepper flakes, but I keep it just like that.
    Then you put it on small rye or pumpernikle (sp?) bread and toast it in the oven. You can also just make the stuff and use Fritos or tortilla chips to dunk in it.

You can also make larger amounts. Just make sure you keep it all even or the taste doesnt come out right.
    KellyOh72

Answer by KellyOh72 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011