Just thinking of food makes me wanna puke.

I'm pregnant of my third baby and my morning sicknesses are awful and even not during the morning. Just THINKING of food makes me wanna hurl. I tried the cracker and old grandma tricks but never seems to work I'm out of options. Any help?

marinebrats

Asked by marinebrats at 10:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was the same with my third. I forced myself to eat meals and had to seriously focus on not puking the entire time. I have no solution for you, except birth, so I will bump you! Hang in there!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i always did this for the first three months then it was gone but i just tryed to tough it out.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sip water and slowly eat crushed ice. It's what helped me!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 10:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I havent started puking yet but Im pregnant with my 3rd and just feel nauseous all day. I have to force myself to take my prenatal before i go to bed.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i had that problem at the beginning of this pregnancy and all that helped me was ginger ale and my dr had to give me a script for the nausea and vomiting
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• don't go to fair from a bucket or the can...lol and wait it out... it will get better.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 12:13 PM on Jun. 22, 2011