birth control

ive been on birth control since my son was born. i lost my insurance last month and cant afford it at this time. ihavent been on it at all this month and i was wondering if my period will come. i always took my ring out on thurs and would start on sat or sun but i havent had any cramps or anything. been using condems dont think im pregnant.should it come on time or not

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Health

• Most likely not. When you get off or on birth control it usually throws your menstral cycle out of whack for awhile. It will eventually come but it might come later and last longer than normal. I got off BC once and ended up having a light period for a whole month!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:16 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• its going to be alittle screwy for a while. when i got off i had a period when i was suppose to then skipped a month! i was freaking out...but eventually i got back on "schedual"
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 13, 2008