I am not pregnant!!!

But I oftenhave "muscle twitches" that feel like kicking, and I am nauseated every morning until 10 am. I can't keep food down that is eaten during that time. I just came off my 3 day normal period friday.

I am so mad that I am not pregnant but I was wondering about these things. Has anyone else had these things happen to them?

cueballsmom

Asked by cueballsmom at 10:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep they happen to me all the time :( Maybe wanting a baby so bad makes our body play tricks on us
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I MC in march and I want a baby so bad!!! I think you are right.
    cueballsmom

Comment by cueballsmom (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i did this too besides the sickness part but i fill bulges and i fill them and there hard then they move back in i am not prego nethier fixin to start tryin though... it is weriod but i have no idea what they r.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 10:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No I have not have not had those symptoms but im sorry about the negative pregnancy test. I know how frustrating it is...sending baby dust your way ;)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM U ARE HAVING... IT'S SO DEVASTATING HOW U WISH AND HOPE TO BE PREGNANT AND IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN I THINK CUZ WE WANT IT SO BAD OUR MIND STARTS PLAYING TRICKS ON US...
    Peke3024

Answer by Peke3024 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• it is possible for your mind and nody to begin paying "tricks" on you. when you want a baby sooo bad, you start mistaking everyday things for prego symptoms. i just read this on the web yesterday, and when you have gotten that far, it actually becomes stressful for you and can prolong your ttc time.
    minivanmom07

Answer by minivanmom07 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 24, 2011