HELP! Its about birth control! ASAP

hi, im on cerazette and my pack finished yesterday, i took my last pill at noon yesterday. its 1:00 pm my time here in israel, according to the reports, u can be up to 12 hours late with this pill. the pharmacies in my area dont have it n wont get it until new years, what am i supposed to do??? switch to another minipill? i breastfeed. i'm going crazy, i dont want another child right now. n i just got into a huge fight with my husband cuz i sent him to like 10 pharmacies n he still couldnt find, n i blew off on him...

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Either switch to a different pill or just dont have sex until you can get your birth control. Im on joltivette(mini pill) and I think its a good pill.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 7:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• if you are afraid of getting pregnant and dont have a chance to talk to an OB for a different pill then i suggest that you use condoms and or dont have sex.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:31 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well try ordering online and putting in a rush delivery. In New York all we need is our prescription card with certain companies like Medco, Oxford and Blue Cross I can order online and have it rush delivered. I don't know about Israel :/
    karamelkizzes

Answer by karamelkizzes at 8:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• just dont have sex. january is right around the corner.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 8:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008