question about body shapers

Has anyone ever used a body wrap or shaper thing that like sucks the body in? And which one is the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• ive tried them. i havent found anything that does what i want either.... its either sooo tight and hard to breathe sometimes, or it makes me have back fat....=/
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:08 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• No, sorry, I just let me be me, excercise and enjoy life.
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 1:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Try Spanx. Even thin women use them to minimize problem areas.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 3:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have tried a few.. one from Victoria secret which was actually more like those calf length leggings, and it worked fine.. I dont really know how many "inches" I lost, I wore it under a dress after having my son. The other one I have tried is from Target and was like a pair of shorts that had a high waist.. it worked well for my tummy after having my son too.

Even tiny women use body shapers... I know some models and actresses use spanx... and Dr. Rey shape wear...they are the best.. but they are expensive. Macy's has a large selection as well, I'd check them out.. but the Target brand ones are fine, I thought they worked OK. LOL Oprah says she wears them every day... I dont think I would ever do that but.. hey, we all need help sometimes.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 7:30 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yep, I tried the one on the infomercial. I can't remember the name right now. I love it though. It helps smooth out everything.
    shannonH12

Answer by shannonH12 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I have used "a body condom" as I call it. It is a mid-thigh slimmer. Can't remember the name, but it comes to the bottom of your chest. It rolls down when you move a lot.
    CamCamsMama

Answer by CamCamsMama at 11:13 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• ONE WORD...SPANXS...they work wonders;))
    joiecakes

Answer by joiecakes at 1:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Avon sells a type of Spanx that works well also. Waist Smoother www.youravon.com/dustydunn
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:12 PM on Dec. 21, 2008