NO MORE KIDS!?

does anyone else agree that it is entirely STUPID that a women can have a choice about getting an abortion but cant decide before 2 kids (and 25yrs) that she is done being pregnant?? We cant get fixed until we have 2 kids and turn 25. what kind of b-s is that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• That is really stupid.
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i know!! it is dumb as all get out. i really think that free will is a total joke.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I didn't know there was such a rule...law...what is it?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• its a law in california!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yep it sucks. California is that way. I don't get it either.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i dont want another kid. im tired of pregnancy. lol. and i just wanted one. not two. but, unless i become a nun, i will end up getting pregnant again. i just wish someone would tie&&burn for me. lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah it sucks.. Each state is different and even if the state doesn't have a law/guideline about it the Dr.'s office will..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes, there are age limits and number of children limits here in Arkansas before you are allowed to have a tubal ligation. I personally think that it should be MY choice and no one else's whether or not I want my tubes tied!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I can just image over flowing foster homes and such where you live. It is like saying that everyone is suited to be a parent and every parent is suited for kids. I would think I would want to stop if I had had a child with special needs first so I could give all my love and support to that child instead of being stretched to the point of breaking from exhaustion. I would hate to see what your states welfare also looks like with family needs higher than need be. 0 or 100 a women should be able to choose whats right for her. Plus I see abortion as murder and would rather see a women responsible enough to be fixed if parenting is not for her.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• it is murder(personal opinion) and its silly that we should be told how many kids we must have. its like saying, here we will help you kill your kids every time you get pregnant cause you dont want them, but we will not help you stop getting pregnant by giving you a choice that actually helps!! now, of course we could all go celibate, and never have sex ever ever again, and then we could make SURE we wouldnt get pregnant, but that will not happen. and we should decide how many children we want. not the state.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2011