Anyone tried proactive?

How did it really work?

kdwiegandt

Asked by kdwiegandt at 11:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• There is stuff better than Proactiv at Walmart called Acnefree. Try it first. It is cheaper and has the same ingredients, only stronger.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I know a few peopl who use ot and said it works but I know maybe 2 who said that it doesnt. I guess it depend on the person and their skin
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 4:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I have it , and i used it , and honestly , it didnt seem to work that well and i put it on every night , for 2 weeks , but i guess its longer for some people , its says results should appear in like 2-4 weeks , i think . hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It didn't work for me and when i called to get my money back (like the guarantee says) they told me i had to buy another month because it isn't effective unless its used for a least 2 months. wth???
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i used it on 2 different occasions and both times it didnt work. my skin is kinda sensitive & proactive made it flake sooo bad. i used it for about 3 months each time and couldnt stand the redness & my skin peeling. i tried it twice b/c i changed climates, but it didnt make a difference.

the 2nd time i called to get my money back for it not working & they gave me the run-around. i was told that i couldnt get my money back but they'd give me a certificate equal to my money for their other products...like i wanted more of their crappy products. even after i canceled it they kept trying to send it to me & even sent me bills for the stuff i sent back to them! luckily my debit card expired & they could no longer mess w/ it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• however, my DH used it with great results (he has oily skin). he only had to use it for a year & he hasnt had acne problems since.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I used it every night and it burned my cheeks. The first two steps can be really rough if u have even the slightest sensitive skin. But the refining mask is awesome
    Bubbablue

Answer by Bubbablue at 5:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I love it. I think it works best with the mask. I couldnt use it twice a day like they say to do. Just once a day and it worked great using the mask twice a week.
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My son used this and it really helped him. It does take some time for full results, two months sound about right. The refining mask was particularly beneficial for him. It is expensive but I feel it was well worth it.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I used it my acne got worst >.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:06 PM on Jun. 22, 2011