Why Is He Acting This Way??

I had been dating a guy for 1 month.At 1st he seemed very caring and good hearted.But this last couple of weeks he seems to get upset with my kids and even my sisters kids.It's like he gets really smart and raises his voice with them.I confronted him about him having a attitude and yelling at the kids like he has and he says he doesn't know what the problem is.He turns the table around and tries to say that I had a problem that he didn't like.I mean WTF?I did nothing wrong but confront him about his behavior cause I don't approve of it.And he does this?What is wrong here and why is he acting like this?I broke up with him today and want nothing more with him cause I will not let him mistreat my kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• you only dated him for a month so now the "honey moon stage "of him courting you is over so hes showing his true colors consider yourself lucky your done with him becaus next he would probably be yelling at you GL
    ALLSPORTMOM

Answer by ALLSPORTMOM at 11:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Im glad you broke up with him. Sounds like he is just showing his true colors.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No your not wrong!!! He has no right to treat your kids like that!!
    if he had an issue with your kids and what they were doing he should talk to you. But taking it out on kids that you have only been in the picture for one month shouldnt of happened. I would of kicked him to the curb as well! Good Job. You will meet a guy that treats you and your kids and your family amazing and need not to spend time with Jerks like that!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• He isn't acting he is being himself. He was acting when you first met him.

cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You go mama! Never let anyone especially a boyfriend treat your kids mean.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Good for you, I'm glad you decided to end it. He was showing his true colors, and like a true mother you put your kids first.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Good for you
    Tyler_mom1996

Answer by Tyler_mom1996 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Good for you. No one has the right to mistreat kids. He was probably just showing his true colors.
    mommyhelmic

Answer by mommyhelmic at 11:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• He sounds like he may not be mature enough for kids atm. Find a better man that is in love with your kids as much as he loves you.
    griefstrickin

Answer by griefstrickin at 11:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you rockgood for you

AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011