Halloween Horror Nights...

Has anyone every been to Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios in Orlando, FL? Were you scared? Did you like it? I was totally freaked out I had a sore throat the next day with all the screaming I was doing I'm a BIG TIME CHICKEN!!! Lol! Anyone going this year again? I am! =)

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We took the kids to Disney World in Orland a couple of summers in a row, but I would absolutely LOVE to go to Halloween Horror Nights...I love horror movies and Halloween so...it would be fun!
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It's super fun kids under 13 aren't allowed because it's very scary, you mainly see adults there it's super scary but you have a blast! also the regular rides of Universal Studios is open so you can take a break from screaming so much lol.
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I went to the one here in Studio City, CA. I am a HUGE chicken. I walked in, and didn't get past the first scary guy that would run up to OTHER people. He didn't even have to scare me! I turned around and walked right out the exit gate. I didn't even know if SO was behind me! I feel bad but he paid a lot for both tickets. But I told him I was a big chicken...guess now he knows I'm not exagerrating!

n No don't plan on going this year. SCARY!!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I haven't been, but I'm not that into horror films.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2011