Do you think that it is possible for some people to see or talk to the dead?

Do you think that some people have psychic abilities that enables them to talk to the spirits of the dead? Do you or do you know someone that claims to have this abilitly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes. In fact research shows that 95 percent of spouses who lose a husband or wife after 30+ years report seeing and talking with the person after their death. My own mother chats with my deceased father according to her and I believe her. The soul is a spirit--why not?
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 11:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I do believe that people are psychic, but I am not saying that everyone who says they are really is.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I believe in that completely , I dont know anyone who can talk to or see them , tho
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No. I believe people believe that they can but they are merely imagining it and applying their own imagination, understanding, want of the person to their interpretation of a floor creaking or the wind blowing because they are trying to fill a void of the deceased person.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I do believe.. I have seen my grandfather 15 years after his passing. He was standing at the food of my bed and then turned to walk away.. I was not scared, it was very calm..I have had visits by two other family members also.. My MIL had her deceased father come to her twice. Each time telling her the sex of the babies and to warn her of complications with one of them and to " not worry, she and the baby would be ok"....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sure- why not- but I think its pretty rare and many that claim they can are mistaken-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes. The witch of Endor did it in the OT.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 12:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I see, feel and can talk with many spirits and ghosts... So yes.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Yes I do ... to both questions
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Do you think that it is possible for some people to see or talk to the dead? I did all the time when I was a child.  I have since lost the ability to see them with my eyes, but I do still talk to them. Do you think that some people have psychic abilities that enables them to talk to the spirits of the dead? I don't know for certain if that is the reason that I can sense them when they're in the room and hear their thoughts.  It doesn't seem psychic to me.  It seems normal. Do you or do you know someone that claims to have this abilitly?  Myself.  My sister Carlita.  My grand-neice Taylor (though she is now suppressing her talent).  Just about every famous psychic on television.  Everyone knows of someone who makes the claim that they can do it.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2011