Brag about the best kids birthday party you ever throw!

Brag about the best kids birthday party you ever throw! What was so amazing about it? What was your wow factor? What did others say about it? Come on spill the beans! LOL

Mommy_Aiken

Asked by Mommy_Aiken at 11:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• last year we had a large party for my son, by large i mean about 10 kids and that many adults too. that's very large for us, we did at going bonkers and my aunt made a big cake. it worked but i hate crowds and there was a big one there.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I think my sons 3rd bday party was pretty cool. It was pirate themed so all the kiddos had eye patches, hand made hats and card board swords, and I had a BIG box cut out and colored like a pirate ship with a treasure chest cake, chicken legs and root *beer* and little fruits and meats and cheese on those sword shaped toothpicks you get in the drink mix area. I thought it was cool, but he loved his 4th bday better because it was Iron Man 2 themed.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2011