A woman for US President?

Do you think that the US will elect a woman for president within the next 20 years? Would you vote for a woman if she was qualified?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 11:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• yes and that would be awesome.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 11:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Look at who we have put in office over the last 20 years...lol. if she was 1/2 qualified I would vote for her so we could get an improvement/upgrade... I did not vote for the President we currently have because I believe his was, is, and will never be qualified! I would however, vote for a black, spanish, women, men or other President if I felt that they could do the job. Hell... I would even vote for a black women if she has morals and skills or an asian women or any other mix never in office. It's like your kids teacher... you would not want an ignorant fool teaching your child so why would you want a unmoral puppet for President.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 12:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would vote for a woman. I'd like to see a woman in office but I won't vote for someone based on their gender. I wouldn't have voted for either Palin or Clinton. Hopefully the next time a woman is running for President/Vice-President there are better choices.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i would vote for a women (if she was the best candidate) and i do think if a good woman were to run that she could win. but im not too hopeful about this next elections crop of female would-be presidents.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:06 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't vote just because she was a woman. I would vote based off of whether or not I felt whomever was running could do the job.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would vote for a women if she was qualified....unlike Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would vote for anyone, regardless of race, gender, religion... if a good Moderate was on the ballot.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 12:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• If she was qualified, I would definitely vote for a woman!
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 12:51 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• In the words of my DH "if a woman was president, we would go to war once a month!" I like to hit him! I would love to see a woman president. She can't do any worse. U also wouldn't see her sleeping with the intern or using cigars as sex toys, nor will u see her pic all over the net of her boobs!! She would probably would at least ask the congress to go to war once a month on a deserving country, I am sure there are a few out there. And finally, if a member of the press ask her a question, she would be at least honest the 1st time around and say "ya I did it, what of it??" Ya I think thats what the USA needs for sure....although I would think twice about the Sarah Palin...(sp?)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2011