Same old routine

So me and hubby both work, come home, I cook dinner while he mows or sits on his butt, we eat, clean up, watch tv, go to bed, have sex, then do it all over again. How do I break up this routine? I just want to grab the remote control and computer and toss them out the window! I'm not complaining about the sex and he's a good guy but the routine is getting old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• i would write down a lot of little things to do after you get home and trade out different things everyday. Like today you follow your routine, but go out to eat instead of you cook. Next day, sit on the porch, drink tea and talk instead of watch tv. I would start with small things because if you change too much too fast it might upset your hubby. If you write a list, you will always have something to do just in case you find yourself going back into the routine.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• yeah I think we all get into this, everyday life starts to take over and it becomes monotonous, maybe just start switching up even some of the smaller things....or suggest something spontaneous like, lets go for a walk, or after dinner lets go get a desert or coffee somewhere or lets just turn the TV off listen to some music and talk....
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I agree with princess ask to do something different! By adding those things in once a week it will seem a little mixed up and you wouldnt be so bored
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I'm in the same rut, unfortunately, so if you find a remedy, PLEASE let me know! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:31 AM on Jun. 22, 2011