Is it possible that i am pregnant?!

Well lately I've had the whole nausea, dizziness, headaches, cravings, gas, etc. which have led me to believe there might be a possibility that I may be pregnant. The thing is that I haven't had sex since about February and I've had what seems to be a period but not quite as normal because they have been for less days and a bit lighter. I had what seemed to be implantation bleeding around Feb. but paid no attention to it cuz a few weeks later I got my "period". And well recently I've been feeling like flutters and "kicking" and movement from my lower tummy and sides . . I took a urine test at the clinic and it was negative but no blood test . . they also checked me for anemia and high cholesterol but I'm healthy . . do you think I might be pregnant? My belly has grown 2 inches in the past week or 2. What do you think?

FoolForLove

Asked by FoolForLove at 12:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a test? But maybe it's due to stress feeling any stress lately? Some could be hypoglycemia signs. I'd definetly take either a test or go see a doctor
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 12:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I've taken pregnancy test but they've come back negative. And I've had my blood sugar checked and it's fine . .
    FoolForLove

Comment by FoolForLove (original poster) at 12:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would go and see a doctor. They can give you a blood test. And testing other things once you explain what is going on with you. Good luck!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• it can drop anytime, eat regularly, even sometimes eat a snack. Go see the doctor again, might be something else.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 12:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• chances are u are not pregnant. if u havent had sex since feb u would be around 16 to 20 wks p regnant by now and would definately have a positive test by now
    Danielle10384

Answer by Danielle10384 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My friend had negative blood/urine tests. She went to the doctor who finally decided to take a look via ultrasound. She was 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Not everyone pumps out enough HCG to register a test. Ask for visual confirmation. It is unlikely you are pregnant, but NOT impossible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• test and you should know.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011