what are the symptoms of pregnancy in the first week

martika27

Asked by martika27 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It is different for every women, but I was extremely tired almost dizzy for the first trimester. Some women feel nausea.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• but really most women do not know they are preggo in the first week....i noticed symptoms in my 2 week
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• usually pregnancy symptoms dont show until the hormones do...not till 4 to 6 weeks...by then, if u r pregnant, u should get a positive test
    Danielle10384

Answer by Danielle10384 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 1st week of 40, you haven't ovulated yet and are not actually pregnant.

1st week after conception, there aren't going to be many, if any symptoms. There's no hormonal difference at that point between a normal luteal phase and pregnancy. That doesn't happen until implantation, which usually occurs 6-10 days after ovulation.

The first symptoms experienced vary from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. Both of mine, I had extreme fatigue starting about a week after conception. My first, that was it. My second, I also had insomnia, minor nausea, sore boobs, etc.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Depends.. every woman is different. I didn't know I was prego the first week.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011