do you remember

does anyone remember me making fun of my hubby and stepson a couple weeks ago when they went hunting? how they were just basically in the back yard and didn't get anything any ways? well my hubby went out today left here around seven and he is home with a deer. yaaay

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well that must be a shot in the arm for his ego huh? Good for him!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I am glad to hear it. So now what happens, does he take it to a place that will clean and cut it up? You have a big freezer for the steaks and so forth?

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Oh thats awesome. Sometimes they do come right up on the yards. My parents own several acres of land and have all sorts of little critters. My mom was saying the deer have been coming right up to her window. But then again, she leaves food for them lol.

Answer by gemgem at 9:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• No I dont remember that . Does he bow hunt or high power or black powder. I have my dads high power 25-06 and I have taken2 this year and I have late hunt coming up. I am so excited:)
    mamabear421

Answer by mamabear421 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Congrats.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2008