What is the longest time you and your dh have gone without talking to each other. Silent treatment?

momplus01

Asked by momplus01 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Over night.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 12:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• about 5 days and it was killer!!!! Never want it to happen again
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 12:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• we've never done the silent treatment thing. we both have psychology degrees so we usually talk our problems to death. sometimes i think the silent treatment would be nice haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:03 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• knock on wood so far it hasn't ever come to this although I'm sure that my DH would prob. enjoy me being quiet for a while lol he wouldn't like the silent treatment at all and I know it would totally drive me crazy!!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 1:33 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• About a day. We are both stubborn, but I think that I gave in.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 2:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 5 minutes lol.. so far... but we are just starting out.. I could personally not talk to him for DAYS sometimes because he doesnt talk about anything anyways.
    p0pc0rn

Answer by p0pc0rn at 6:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• 4 days
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• During the bad times, it was almost a month. We did do the "did you pay the electric bill" kind of thing, but nothing more. It wasn't a childish thing, we truly didn't want to speak to each other! It was pretty scary, but we've worked it all out.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• i have to say when i was married and he gave me the silent treatment i treasured every freakin moment of it. it would last about a couple of days.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 22, 2011