Pregnancy Tests ! adult content

My period Is Due JUNE 30th & on the 18th & 19th I Expieranced a brownish kinda discharge not enough to even wear a pad just when wiping.... Could I be Pregant & if so When Is the best time to test ?

Nicole_Anne

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 12:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• test in a few days you are 6 days DPO you I'd say test on Saturday. you might have a clear line if you're pregnant.
    marinebrats

Answer by marinebrats at 12:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Are you trying to get pregnant? Are you on any kind of birth control?
    I'm kinda curious to see the answers because I'm on the pill and at the beginning of last month, I lost my pills so I started them a week later than usual. We didn't wait that long to start having unprotected sex again and we had it while I was off the pill but he "pulled out." My last period started on Tues and was done by Thurs and it was barely anything! I could have worn one panty liner through the whole thing and be lucky to fill it up! I'm worried about pregnancy, but I am always worried about that!
    becky.wallin

Answer by becky.wallin at 1:01 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Um No not trying I already have two Kids that are under 2 lol... I am not aloud to take birth control as i have allergic reactions to the hormones they produce. so its either condoms or no sex. I have never expieranced this with my first two so i was curious. to no thank you i will keep you posted.
    Nicole_Anne

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• becky.wallin Pulling out is not birth control as a man leaks during sex anyway....

Nicole.... give it a week and then test the longer you can wait the better the test because early levels can give a bad reading... or go to the doctors and have them do a blood test.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 11:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011