IS IT ODD WHEN

Is it odd when your SO likes to do things with your family?? Like he seems to wnat to do more with my family than me. Like this weekend I was like do you wanna play mini golf and his first question was with your family or just us. Just us. Well yeah but than maybe we can all go bowling! i LOVE that he gets along with my family but i would like some alone time also!!!

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 1:28 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• either he is acting the part
    or
    he really does enjoy time with your family

only you know which one
    first one- beware, if he is acting this, he is acting other situations too
    2nd one - count your blessings, you have a keeper!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• OMG yes!!! myne is the same way... it kind of bothers me sometimes because i don't like spending that much time with my fam, we dont have the greatest relationship... and i feel like he is trying to fix it when it isn't his place. I know hes just trying to help, but drives me crazy loL!!!
    p0pc0rn

Answer by p0pc0rn at 6:21 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I don't think it's odd. I think he is trying to encourage a good relationship between the two of you and your family, that's all :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My family LOVES my husband. I can't stand it. They even told me that if we ever divorced they would still invite my husband to their house every week and to holidays. So it's not odd it's just frustrating
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would rather him want to spend the time w/my family than his... man they are a piece of work!
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 11:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You could have a lot more to gripe about than this. But if you need more intimacy from your SO tell him specifically what you need. He may need you to spell out how often you need to be alone with him. Then, don't put the bruden of planning these alone times on him, share them!
    SecondMom59

Answer by SecondMom59 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011