3 and half year old theater? good or bad??

My son loves the car movie. No matter what he will sit and watch it with out moving. Now that cars two is coming out I am kinda scared to take him to the theather... we saw the Alvin in the chipmonks...well the first 10 mins.. and than how to train your dragon which we made it half way. Now when ever the preview comes on he will stop what he is going and go and sit. He will sit thru all of the mater tall tales. So do you think it is a good idea to take him to see the movie cars 2! He has a count down till it comes out and he thinks it is coming onto tv. Should I try and take him or no??

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ive been debating on wether to take my 3 1/2 yo son to see the new cars movie too...I think he would have fun sitting there eating junk food and him point to the screen 600x to show me the car. lol. I say take ur lil man! Cause i think me and my dh will too ;) have fun
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• YES, take him and if you don't make it all the way through so what you know he loves it and you'll more than likely get the dvd and watch it hundreds of times so take him and make a memory that will last a life time!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 1:37 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I say take him. sounds like he would enjoy the movie. My sister takes her ds to every kid movie that comes out he is 4 he loves it
    Annamariemommy

Answer by Annamariemommy at 2:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Since its his favorite movie, he may just actually sit through this one. Take him!:)
    tigger08

Answer by tigger08 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would take him, like you said he most likely won't be the only kid in there.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• With it being something he likes, I think he will be ok.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 6:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• take him to see that movie!! my son is the same way!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• He rather stay home and watch a movie which I am fine with! I can rent one at the red box for a dollar or we can get it off netfixs but he said he really wanna see it. Plus he loves anything and everything to do with cars. He may talk a bit but I am sure he will not be the only child to talk. I hate when adults go to the movies on like a sat or Sunday when most parents take the kids and they see a kids movie and than complain that it was two loud!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 2:22 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You too!!
    ljmommy1211

Comment by ljmommy1211 (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Jun. 22, 2011