D*** Cramps and -ve HPT on 12 DPO... Cud i be pregnant??? Pls help

My next period is due on 25th june. For the last one week i am experiencing period like cramps. I sometimes wakeup from sleep becoz of the pain in my lower abdomen. The pain is on and off and have lower back discomfort also. infact i thought that my periods would be early. Today i did hpt but it was negative :-( i just hope it was too early to test. I also experiences twiching sensation in my boobs. But that did not prolong. But i still feel the cramps which I never do. My Af cramps start just a few hours and not a full week before. Could I be pregnant? Can wait to find out? If not then y am i experiencing these cramps?? Desperate for a baby :-( would be very disheartened if I dnt get a BFP this month :-((((((

Sanagunjan

Asked by Sanagunjan at 1:38 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• To add on.. I also feel bloated. I feel so heavy in the lower abdomen area... gosh i wish i am pregO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sanagunjan

Comment by Sanagunjan (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Could be, but don't get your hopes up. Cycles change with age. So even if you never cramped before doesn't mean you never will. At any rate don't waste money on tests until you are late. 12dpo means an egg would be implanting if it was fertilized. You need the placenta to be working before you get a positive. That could take another week.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• possibly
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011