Whwts a good idea for a 5 yrs old gurls birthday party? adult content

Dena404

Asked by Dena404 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• my dd had a princess tea party and it was so much fun. Then another year she had like a "fancy nancy" party because she's into those books. I try to find cute wording for the invitation and the kids love it. They all come dressed in princess clothes or frilly dresses. Let me know if you need more ideas.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 2:56 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Alice In Wonderland You can buy plastic top hats and let the girls decorate them with rhinestones and jewels and playing cards.

MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 4:47 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Fashion Show Birthday Ideas | eHow.com - eHow | How To Do ...
    This year, let your daughter have the birthday of her dreams --- a fashion show! A fashion show-themed birthday party isn't difficult to arrange and will make her ...
    www.ehow.com/way_5210504_fashion-show-​birthday-ideas.html - Cached
    DACIA79

Answer by DACIA79 at 9:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My sister just did a mermaid theme and put little fish candies in ice cubes to float in a pale blue punch. She decorated a cake with an ocean theme using strings of licorice and beads of pearls and shells. Also had a treasure chest for the children.
    SecondMom59

Answer by SecondMom59 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 22, 2011