What was your most recent act of kindness?

What was you most recent random act of kindness to another?

1northwestmom

Asked by 1northwestmom at 2:52 AM on Jun. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• hehehe not giving my exs wife a piece of my mind lol no just kidding um.......... well i havent done any real recent as far as the past couple of months i havent been put in a position to where i could or the finances but i did baby sit for a single mother of two for free for several months. :( I do miss them.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 2:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• We paid for the elderly couples dinner when we went out to eat last night. They ordered one meal and shared it. The woman was putting crackers in her purse. We just paid as we paid for our own and left asking to remain anonymous. That way it truly is an act of random kindness.
    How sweet,I bet they were surprised!!!
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:25 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Spending my last $15 on food for my two friends and my husband
    Mamita2718

Answer by Mamita2718 at 4:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I helped an elderly woman in the grocery store. Bless her heart, ..she couldn't reach to get the item she needed and when I did give it to her...she couldn't see the print to read it and wasn't sure if it was what she really needed or not.
    I read it for her and helped her to find the one she was looking for.
    I hope people still do things like this when I'm old and can't reach or see very well.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:43 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I compliment complete strangers all the time. Sometimes I get the look like I'm some kind of crazed stalker person lol but most of the time I can tell I've made someone's day just by telling them the color they're wearing looks good on them, etc.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• My DH overheard the neighbors say that all the food in their fridge was going to go bad because their power had been turned off, and they were worried because they had their kids over for the summer. I sent DH over with an extension cord and told them they could plug in to our outside outlet until they could get their power back on. They had it back on by the next afternoon, and the guy was so grateful that we offered that he teared up when he thanked us!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:17 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Bought my veterans poppy as I do every year :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 3:14 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• volunteering in church nursery on Sunday when I wasnt scheduled
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2011